Cape Town is a port city on South Africa’s southwest coast, on a peninsula beneath the imposing Table Mountain. Slowly rotating cable cars climb to the mountain’s flat top, from which there are sweeping views of the city, the busy harbor and boats heading for Robben Island, the notorious prison that once held Nelson Mandela, which is now a living museum.
- Marine Safari Adventure
- Shark Cage Diving
- Big 5 Safari
- Horse riding
Day 1 – Arrival in Cape Town
Day 2 – Marine Safari Adventure
Day 3 - Shark Cage Diving
Day 4 - 1 Day Big 5 Safari - Malaria fee
Day 5 - Horse riding & departure
Day 1: Arrival in Cape Town
You will be picked up the airport and transferred to your hotel as per the itinerary for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Marine Safari Adventure
Stunning scenic coastal drives and mountain passes as we head to Hermanus enjoying stops along the way. Enjoy a 2 hr sea kayak – during May – Nov possibility of getting close and personal with the Southern Right Whale. Enjoy lunch overlooking the bay (own account). Time given in the coastal town for some craft shopping or enjoy the cliff path walk. Enjoy viewing the African Penguins on mainland and learning all about our rock pools and life under the sea.
Day 3: Marine Safari Adventure
On arrival, you will enjoy breakfast, strap your life jacket on and board the boat and enjoy the morning doing Shark Cage diving which is not for the faint hearted. After facing the Great White Shark we head back to shore for lunch. You also get amazing photo shots on board for those that don’t want to get in the cage.
Day 4: 1 day Big 5 Safari
Includes return transfers. Arrive at the Reserve and enjoy coffee/tea with biscuits. Then a 2-3 hour Big 5 game safari with your Game ranger in an open 4x4 vehicle. View Africa’s wildlife including Elephant, Lion, Rhino, Zebra, Hippos and Giraffe. Cheetah programme on the Reserve. Enjoy a buffet lunch before heading back home.
Day 5: Horse riding trip
Today you not only get to enjoy your one and a half hours of horse riding but you get to bond with your chosen horse. The ride is in a reserve where you get to encounter some wildlife, set with a beautiful backdrop of mountains. This half day ride is great for beginners as well as the experienced rider.
|No of Persons||Rate per Person|
|4||Quote to be provided on request|
|6||Quote to be provided on request|
|8||Quote to be provided on request|
- 4 Nights accommodation B&B
- Registered Tour Guide
- 3 Activities
- 1 Buffet
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Any meals or items other than those doesn’t mention in the includes list
- Any transfer of personal kind
- Any meal coupons or shopping vouchers
- 50% on confirmation
- 30% a month after first payment
- 20% two weeks before travel
- 90 days before travel 100% refund
- 30 days before travel 50% refund
- 14 days before travel 0% refund
- Above Rates are based on contract rates of the current period. A final quote will be provided upon confirmation
- The rates quoted net non-comissionable
- The above is a tentative quote, confirmation of rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Pick up and transfer between 2300 hrs – 0700 hrs midnight surcharges will be applicable
- Reservation request on hold will be considered as confirmed booking
- Applicable Bank Charges @ USD 25 Per Booking
- Quotes may change without prior notice, whether there is any fluctuation in hotel prices
- Transfers & Tours will be according to the itinerary provided and flight timings