This 7 days adventure will enable you enjoy a captivating cultural cuisine .
You will take Cable Car rides, enjoy delicious sea foods, braais and freshly baked bread. Experience stunning scenic coastal drives and mountain passes and visit to a local Xhosa home. You will go for wine tasting and take a coastal trip from Atlantic Ocean to the warm False Bay Waters.
Enjoy the nature of Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Visit Table Mountain and take a cable car ride to one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World.
Enjoy a Cape Malay experience tasting traditional foods like samosas and chilli bites.
Also learn about the 2 different cultural koeksusters and taste the difference. Enjoy a coffee experience.
Finally get to enjoy the Cape and its beauty taking in the coastal trip from Atlantic Ocean to the warm False Bay waters.
- Cable Car Rides
- Enjoy delicious sea foods, braais and freshly baked bread
- Stunning scenic coastal drives and mountain passes
- Visit to a local Xhosa home
- Wine tasting
- Coastal trip from Atlantic Ocean to the warm False Bay Waters
Day 1 –Arrival in Cape Town
Day 2 – City Celebrations
Day 3 - West Coast Wanderers
Day 4 - Southern Point
Day 5 - Township Impressions
Day 6: Winelands Splendor
Day 7: Cape Point Explorer
Day 1: Arrival in Cape Town
You will be picked up the airport and transferred to your hotel where you will check in for your overnight stay. as per the itinerary for an overnight stay.
Day 2: City Celebrations/Cape Malay Fusion
You are picked from your hotel after breakfast and taken to enjoy the nature of Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, visit Table Mountain one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World and take a cable car ride.
You will then proceed to go enjoy a Cape Malay experience at Bo-Kaap to taste traditional foods like samosas and chilli bites. This is the only area in the city of Cape Town where the Cape Malay community was not forcefully removed and is a bright and colourful area that is one of the most photographed places.
You will start off with enjoying a coffee experience at Truth Coffee, one of the Cape’s most famous micro coffee roasters. Then you will head into a home where a Malay Lady takes you on a cooking class. From this, you learn how to prepare some of the different traditional Malay meals like; koeksusters, rootis, samosas etc. and then taste the difference at lunch as you enjoy what you prepared. However, the opportunity for you to interact with the people in an area is always limited so this is a wonderfully unique opportunity to spend some time with the ladies in the community.
Day 3: West Coast Wanderer
The West Coast District Municipality is a district municipality located in the Western Cape province of South Africa. You visit the quiet towns of the West Coast and enjoy what the coast has to offer, delicious seafood, braais and freshly baked bread made the traditional way. Seafood extravaganza for the seafood lover, for those that don’t eat seafood we take you to visit our Tannie Evita who is well known throughout the World and enjoy South African delights.
Day 4: Southern Point
You will be picked from your hotel after breakfast and taken for stunning scenic coastal drives through mountain passes as we make our way to the Abalone factory to enjoy a tour and taste sensation that many pays for this delicacy. End the day with beer tasting.
Day 5: Township Impressions
A trip to South Africa would not be complete without a visit to a local Xhosa home where you learn and taste the spicy chakalaka that will soon become your favourite. Help to make vetkoek that can be filled with savoury or sweet and taste freshly made ginger beer that has no alcohol.
Day 6: Winelands Splendour
The Cape is known for its worldwide wines, whether you enjoy the local Pinotage made only in South Africa or white varietals. No wine tasting is complete without cheese, olives or our famous biltong pate. To end this fine day, we enjoy a tour of how delicious chocolate is made, tasting is essential to appreciate the flavours.
Day 7: Cape Point Explorer
After so many taste sensations and discovering fusions of flavours we get to enjoy the Cape and its beauty taking in the coastal trip from the Atlantic Ocean to the warm False Bay waters. We visit a Harbour where fish is caught and cleaned. Tonight we enjoy a Cultural show with great food flavours and thereafter head back to the hotel for an overnight.
|No of Persons||Rate per Person|
|4||Quote to be provided on request|
|6||Quote to be provided on request|
|8||Quote to be provided on request|
- 6 Nights accommodation B&B
- Registered Tour Guide
- Entrance and taste fees
- 2 lunch x Pp
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Show
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Any meals or items other than those mentioned in the includes list
- Any transfer of personal kind
- Any meal coupons or shopping vouchers
- 50% on confirmation
- 30% a month after first payment
- 20% two weeks before travel
- 90 days before travel 100% refund
- 30 days before travel 50% refund
- 14 days before travel 0% refund
- Above Rates are based on contract rates of the current period. A final quote will be provided upon confirmation
- The rates quoted net non-comissionable
- The above is a tentative quote, confirmation of rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Pick up and transfer between 2300 hrs – 0700 hrs midnight surcharges will be applicable
- Reservation request on hold will be considered as confirmed booking
- Applicable Bank Charges @ USD 25 Per Booking
- Quotes may change without prior notice, whether there is any fluctuation in hotel prices
- Transfers & Tours will be according to the itinerary provided and flight timings