This 7 days adventure will enable you enjoy a captivating cultural cuisine . You will take Cable Car rides, enjoy delicious sea foods, braais and freshly baked bread. You will experience stunning scenic coastal drives and mountain passes and visit to a local Xhosa home. You will go for wine tasting and take a coastal trip from Atlantic Ocean to the warm False Bay Waters.
- Cable Car Rides
- Enjoy delicious sea foods, braais and freshly baked bread
- Stunning scenic coastal drives and mountain passes
- Visit to a local Xhosa home
- Wine tasting
- Coastal trip from Atlantic Ocean to the warm False Bay Waters
Day 1 –Arrival in Cape Town
Day 2 – City Celebrations
Day 3 - West Coast Wanderers
Day 4 - Southern Point
Day 5 - Township Impressions
Day 6: Winelands Splendor
Day 7: Cape Point Explorer
Day 1: Arrival in Cape Town
You will be picked up the airport and transferred to your hotel as per the itinerary for an overnight stay.
Day 2: City Celebrations/Cape Malay Fusion
Enjoy the nature of Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Visit Table Mountain and take a cable car ride to one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World. Enjoy a Cape Malay experience tasting traditional foods like samosas and chilli bites. Learn about the 2 different cultural koeksusters and taste the difference. Enjoy a coffee experience.
Day 3: West Coast Wanderer
Visit the quiet towns of the West Coast and enjoy what our coast has to offer, delicious seafood, braais and freshly baked breads made the traditional way. Seafood extravaganza for the seafood lover, for those that don’t eat seafood we take you to visit our Tannie Evita who is well known throughout the World and enjoy South African delights.
Day 4: Southern Point
Stunning scenic coastal drives and mountain passes as we make our way to the Abalone factory to enjoy a tour and taste sensation that many pay for this delicacy. End the day with beer tasting.
Day 5: Township Impressions
A trip to South Africa would not be complete without a visit to a local Xhosa home where you learn and taste the spicy chakalaka that will soon become your favourite. Help to make vetkoek that can be filled with savoury or sweet and taste freshly made ginger beer that has no alcohol.
Day 6: Winelands Splendour
The Cape is known for its worldwide wines, whether you enjoy the local Pinotage made only in South Africa or white varietals. No wine tasting is complete without cheese, olives or our famous biltong pate. To end this fine day we enjoy a tour on how delicious chocolate is made, tasting is essential to appreciate the flavours.
Day 7: Cape Point Explorer
After so many taste sensations and discovering fusions of flavours we get to enjoy the Cape and its beauty taking in the coastal trip from Atlantic Ocean to the warm False Bay waters. We visit a Harbour where fish is caught and cleaned. Tonight we enjoy a Cultural show with great food flavours.
|No of Persons||Rate per Person|
|4||Quote to be provided on request|
|6||Quote to be provided on request|
|8||Quote to be provided on request|
- 6 Nights accommodation B&B
- Registered Tour Guide
- Entrance and taste fees
- 2 lunch x Pp
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Show
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Any meals or items other than those mentioned in the includes list
- Any transfer of personal kind
- Any meal coupons or shopping vouchers
- 50% on confirmation
- 30% a month after first payment
- 20% two weeks before travel
- 90 days before travel 100% refund
- 30 days before travel 50% refund
- 14 days before travel 0% refund
- Above Rates are based on contract rates of the current period. A final quote will be provided upon confirmation
- The rates quoted net non-comissionable
- The above is a tentative quote, confirmation of rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Pick up and transfer between 2300 hrs – 0700 hrs midnight surcharges will be applicable
- Reservation request on hold will be considered as confirmed booking
- Applicable Bank Charges @ USD 25 Per Booking
- Quotes may change without prior notice, whether there is any fluctuation in hotel prices
- Transfers & Tours will be according to the itinerary provided and flight timings